Look at the EMRI Committees in the EMRI homepage to see the Bioinformatics and Statistics (B&S) Committee membership. Please feel free to contact the B&S Committee Chair, Heroen Verbruggen (email@example.com) with any suggestions and ideas for this page.
Sign up to the EMRI Slack workspace on bioinformatics and statistics.
**New Workshop** MEcoStat 2019 (R-based statistics in microbial ecology workshop), 14-15th February, 2019 (immediately following the 2nd AusME conference), The University of Western Australia. Register here.
- Bioinformatics and Statistics News
- Melbourne Research Bazaar 20th-21st February 2019.
- Research Platform Services e.g., for Python, RStudio.
- COMBINE - a student-run Australian organisation for students in computational biology, bioinformatics, and related fields.
- The Australian Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Society Inc (ABACBS).
- Melbourne Bioinformatics – providing bioinformatics support for all researchers and students in Melbourne’s biomedical and biosciences precinct.
- Microbial Genomics Group.
- The Australian Environmental Microbiome Research Data Cloud and blog - with 10th December update
- Melbourne Integrative Genomics.
- Computational Biology Research Initiative.
- Bioinformatic Training Information