Look at the EMRI Committees in the EMRI homepage to see the Bioinformatics and Statistics (B&S) Committee membership. Please feel free to contact the B&S Committee Chair, Heroen Verbruggen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any suggestions and ideas for this page.
EMRI_Bioinformatics_Training_2019 for Graduate Researchers in Microbiomes – friendly lessons and guidance just for you! First session is Tuesday 20th August, 3-5pm in BioSciences 1, Room G26. Come along even if you don’t know that you might need this.
- Bioinformatics and Statistics News
- Melbourne Research Bazaar 20th-21st February 2019.
- Research Platform Services e.g., for Python, RStudio.
- COMBINE - a student-run Australian organisation for students in computational biology, bioinformatics, and related fields.
- The Australian Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Society Inc (ABACBS).
- Melbourne Bioinformatics – providing bioinformatics support for all researchers and students in Melbourne’s biomedical and biosciences precinct.
- Microbial Genomics Group.
- The Australian Environmental Microbiome Research Data Cloud and blog - with 10th December update
- Melbourne Integrative Genomics.
- Computational Biology Research Initiative.
- Bioinformatic Training Information